The next fight for the Vijay Hazare Trophy is VID vs HAR. Vidarbha vs Haryana, Round 8, Elite Group A and B will be played tomorrow at Gujarat State Fertilizer Corporation Ground, Vadodara. It wouldn’t be wrong to be said that these days aren’t auspicious for the Vidarbha. Yes! It has been seen that Vidarbha’s last 3 matches got abandoned. And, the match VID played against Punjab in Round 3, they lost that match by 7 wickets.
VID vs HAR MATCH SCHEDULE:
The TOSS will take place at 8:55 AM IST
Date: Tuesday, 8th October 2019
Kick-off Time: 9:00 AM
Venue: Gujarat State Fertilizer Corporation Ground, Vadodara
VID vs HAR PLAYING XIs:
Vidarbha: F Fazal, J Sharma, W Jaffer (C), A Taide, Ganesh Satish, A Sarwate, R Rathod, A Karnewar, S Wagh, Y Thakur
- Faiz Fazal and Wasim Jaffer are the most dedicated and committed players of the Vidarbha squad who are giving their best in the series.
- Fazal has scored 7888 runs in his first-class 117 played matches while Wasim Jaffer has scored 19147 scores in 253 played first-class games.
Haryana: N Saini, A Kumar, C Bishnoi, H Rana, P Chandila, J Yadav, S Kumar, H Patel, A Mishra (C), A Chahal, Y Chahal
- Amit Mishra is the player of the squad who can literally make its opponent pay through the nose.
- Yuzvebdra Chahal is also known for its best-played games.
- Jayant Yadav, the man with 153 wickets in his 59 played first-class matches.
VID vs HAR PREVIEW:
Vidarbha in its most recently played game against Punjab has lost the match while in the other five games their bad luck they can’t even play the match. All the games abandoned due to wet outfield even without a toss. And, the match played between Vidarbha and Himachal Pradesh in Round 7. In that match too, Vidarbha lost the play by 6 wickets. While on the other hand, we have Haryana against Vidarbha today which is just two points away from the top position in the table. So, it could again be the Vidarbha at losing side and Haryana on the winning.