Today we’re back again bringing up the latest updates regarding the upcoming interesting fightback between South Australia and Tasmanian Tigers. This will be the 11th match of the Marsh One-Day Cup. The match SAU vs TAS is scheduled to be held on October 1, 2019, at 11:00 AM local time, 12:30 AM IST, 6:00 AM GMT. The game will be played on the ground of the Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide.
Let’s have a look over the TEAM SQUADs of both the teams.
TASMANIAN TIGERS(TAS) SQUAD:
Matthew Wade(c), Ben McDermott(wicket-keeper), Caleb Jewell, Jordan Silk, George Bailey, Beau Webster, James Faulkner, Gurinder Sandhu, Nathan Ellis, Jackson Bird, Riley Meredith, Alex Doolan, Jake Doran, Jarrod Freeman, and Alex Pyecroft.
- Ben McDermott from Tasmanian Tigers, has proved himself a real tiger. In the last played match which was against South Australia itself, he gained a century scoring a total number of 102 runs.
- The other batsman Silk, he also performed his level best scoring 71 runs.
SOUTH AUSTRALIA(SAU) SQUAD:
Travis Head(captain), Alex Carey(wicket-keeper), Callum Ferguson, Tom Cooper, Jake Lehmann, Alex Ross, Cameron Valente, Joe Mennie, Adam Zampa, Kane Richardson, Lloyd Pope, Wes Agar, Jake Weatherald, Harry Nielsen, and Luke Robins.
- In the last match played, the man of the match was Weatherland who scored a total of 79 runs. He really has to perform his best to have the match at their side.
- Along with him, Jake Lehman has also played very well and scored a wholesome of 58 runs.
- Riley Meredith & Gurinder Sandhu, the amazing bowlers of the squad.
SAU VS TAS PREVIEW:
Recently both the teams South Australia and Tasmanian Tigers faced off against each other on 27th September 2019. The Tasmanian Tigers smashed off the South Australians as their own decision of batting first which proved nonetheless than a disaster for them. SAU lost that match by 5 wickets.
According to the points table, South Australia is currently positioned at the 3rd place with 5 points while Tasmanian Tigers are acquiring the 5th position winning their last one match.
It’s been getting to be expected from the Tasmanian Tigers once again to defeat the South Australians and make it a second win. And, yes! If their bowling strategies will be better, of course, they might win the match.