RM vs PSG Live Score: Dream11 Match Winner Prediction Real Madrid Vs PSG Preview


The very first match of Group A of the UEFA Champions League, Real Madrid(RM) vs Paris Saint Germain(PSG) would be commencing tomorrow at 12:30 am. This will be the ninth European face off between the two of them in the UEFA Champions League. The clash is scheduled to be held at Parc des Princes Stadium in Paris, France. RM vs PSG will indeed be a thrilling sight to watch! So, don’t miss a chance of witnessing it at all.

Advertisement

Match Details:

Advertisement

When: Thursday, 19th September 2019, 12:30 AM, IST
Where: Parc de Princes Stadium, Paris, France

Match Preview:

Advertisement

Paris Saint Germain haven’t won any of their last 5 matches played against Real Madrid. Out of those last 5 matches, 4 of the matches were of the UEFA Champion League itself. But if we come up to the last two seasons, it was Paris Saint Germain(PSG) which is been maintaining a record of 21 unbeaten UEFA home games.  Not only this, the Paris Saint Germain has had been a top scoring leading team in the last two seasons of UEFA Champions League.

While on the other end, Real Madrid have maintained their winning hat-trick against French Opponents. But when it comes to the last season of UEFA Champions League, for the first time, the Real Madrid had lost 3 matches.

PSG Probable Playing XIs:

  1. Areola (GK)
  2. Diallo
  3. Silva
  4. Marquinhos
  5. Bernat
  6. Draxler
  7. Veratti
  8. Meunier
  9. Di Maria
  10. Mbappe
  11. Cavani

RM Probable Playing XIs:

  1. Courtois
  2. Varane
  3. Militao
  4. Carvajal
  5. Mendy
  6. Rodrigues
  7. Casemiro
  8. Kroos
  9. Hazard
  10. Bale
  11. Benzema

TEAM News:

Paris Saint Germain ~ Been faced a suspension resulted Edinson Cavani and Neymar out of the team. Inter Milan’s champion Argentine striker Mauro Icardi will join them.

Real Madrid ~ Since, Cristiano Ronaldo will not be playing today, this could proved to be a very big disadvantage to the team. Though Eden Hazard has recovered and is back to the game which is undoubtedly an uplift for the Madrids.

According to the experts advice, there are 43% probability of PSG to start their UEFA journey winning this opening match, 31% chances are on the side of Real Madrid, and 26% for the match to be drawn. The game Paris Saint Germain(PSG) vs Real Madrid(RM) will broadcast on the TNT and TUDN Tv Channels. Also, make sure to catch the live streaming on fuboTV.

Comments 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

RM vs PSG Live Score: Dream11 Match Winner Prediction Real Madrid Vs PSG Preview

log in

reset password

Back to
log in