La Liga 2K19 Today’s Match 17-8-19: Real Madrid Vs Celta Vigo Dream 11 Team Prediction, Match Timings, Team Squad


Today it’s Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo. Both of the teams are not so good. One is above average and the other is just an average team. So, yes the match will be competitive though as both the teams are almost at the same level. Celta Vigo is comparatively better. But, Real Madrid has already defeated Celta Vigo once.

Advertisement

According to the previous records and the performances, out of the total of 7 played matches Real Madrid has won 2 matches, 2 drawn matches, and lost 3 matches. On the other hand, Celta Vigo has won 3 matches, 2 drawn matches, and lost 2 matches. If we come to the points table, Celta Vigo is acquiring the 3rd position while Real Madrid is far away i.e. on the 14th position on the points table.

Advertisement

In the last season of La Ligo of 2019, Celta Vigo has won 4 matches, drawn 1 match, and lost 1 match.

Team Squad

Real Madrid : Ferland Mendy, Raphael Varane, Federico Valverde, Dani VCeballos, Cristo Ramon Gonzalez, Adrian de la Fuente, James Rodriguez, Brahim Diaz, Marco Asensio, Eden Hazard, Martin Odegaard, Mariano, Andriy Lunin, Marcos Llorente, Toni Kroos, Isco, Keylor Navas, Luka Modric, Sergio Ramos, Lucas Vazquez, Gareth Bale, Thibaut Courtois, Karim Benzema, Alvaro Odriozola, Casemiro, Vinicius Junior, eder Militao, Kiko Casilla, Luca Zidane, Luka Jovic, Jesus Vallejo, Sergio Reguilon, Dani Carvajal, Raul de Tomas, Nacho, Marcelo Vierra

Advertisement

The Key Players for today’s match will be Sergio Ramos, Karim Benzema. They really have to perform well today to wash off the Celta Vigo.

Celta Vigo : Hugo Mallo, Fran Beltran, Lucas Olaza, Okay Yokuslu, Facundo Roncaglia, David Junca, Robert Mazan, Brais Mendez, Sofiane Boufal, Nestor Araujo, Junior Alonso, Mathias Jensen, Ruben Blanco, Jozabed, Dennis Eckert, Kevin Vazquez, Stanislav Lobotka, Denis Suarez, Maximiliano Gomez, Pione Sisto, Santi Mina, Sergio Alvarez, Emre Mor, David Costas, Iago Aspas.

The Key Players for today’s match will be Sergio Ramos, Karim Benzema. They have to give their best today for their squad.

Let me tell you about the Probable Playing XLs of both the teams.

Real Madrid Probable XIs

  1.  Courtois (GK)
  2. Reguilon
  3. Ramos
  4. Varane
  5. Odriozola
  6. Valverde
  7. Kroos
  8. Modric
  9. Ceballos
  10. Asensio
  11. Benzema

Celta Vigo Probable XIs

  1. R. Blanco (GK)
  2. H. Mallo
  3. N. Araujo
  4. D. Costas
  5. D. Junca
  6. B. Mendez
  7. O. Yokuslu
  8. S. Lobotka
  9. S. Boufal
  10. R. Boudebouz
  11. M. Gomez

Today’s La Liga RM vs CEV will be played at Baladios, Vigo, Spain at 8:30 PM according to the Indian Standard Time. There are 54% chances of Real Madrid to win the match today, 22% chances of Celta Vigos and 24% chances of the match to be drawn. Time to cheer for your favorite team today. Stay tuned with us for more updates.

Comments 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

La Liga 2K19 Today’s Match 17-8-19: Real Madrid Vs Celta Vigo Dream 11 Team Prediction, Match Timings, Team Squad

log in

reset password

Back to
log in