Rajshree Lotus Morning Lottery Result Goa State Lottery Sambad 21-9-2019 11:55 AM


Hello fellows! Wish you all a very Good Morning and All the Best for today’s lottery results of Goa Rajshree Lotus, 21st September 2K19. The results are going to be published soon on this page. The Goa State Lottery Department will unveil the results at 11:55 Am on the Goa official lottery website @nicgoa.nic.in/lotteries. And, within the next half an hour, the contenders can have all the updated results by 12:30 Pm.

goa state lottery

Party city Goa is already famous for a lot of well-known things. And, to that list, Goa Rajshree lottery has also been added now. The Rajshree lottery has become so famous that almost 80% of the Goans participate in the Goa lotteries. And, the rest 20% of the participants are outsiders and tourists/visitors. There’s a massive involvement of Goans in the Goa Rajshree Lotus lottery. The Goa State Lottery Department brings out multiple prize winners for each of the ranks. There are a total of 5 ranks along with one consolation prize worth ₹1,000. The first prize winner will win the bonanza prize worth ₹20.05 lacs while the second & third prize is worth ₹8,000 and ₹400 respectively.

GOA RAJSHREE LOTUS LOTTO RESULTS 

Here comes the moment finally you’re all eagerly waiting for. The wait is almost over now. Let’s move towards Goa Rajshree Lotus Lottery Results, 21st September 2K19. So, here we go!

The Fifth Prize worth ₹100

Winners ~0042 1049 1884 3016 3900 5016 6047 6913 8003 8936
0124 1246 1910 3064 4156 5192 6101 7056 8130 9054
0298 1297 2096 3175 4219 5221 6245 7157 8269 9131
0467 1495 2317 3290 4353 5379 6350 7399 8504 9254
0590 1497 2449 3372 4467 5421 6464 7474 8533 9362
0611 1512 2527 3439 4616 5468 6520 7482 8669 9408
0654 1601 2630 3447 4625 5596 6589 7519 8765 9567
0741 1661 2776 3698 4702 5694 6611 7655 8766 9624
0872 1751 2853 3803 4860 5719 6657 7720 8832 9769
0982 1836 2909 3834 4928 5794 6735 7904 8855 9910


Here comes the Fourth Prize worth ₹200

Winners ~0441 3005 3012 4028 4474
6918 8547 9143 9904 9937


Now, we’ve the Third Prize worth ₹400

Winners ~ 0345 1134 2329 3365 3432
4209 5668 6887 7229 9118


Here’s the Second Prize worth ₹8,000

Winners ~04276 33985 42194 47022 55064
66925 67073 81453 88301 92618


Before proceeding the first prize, we’ve the consolation prize worth ₹1,000

Winners ~04276 33985 42194 47022 55064
66925 67073 81453 88301 92618


Finally, the First Prize worth ₹20.05 lacs

Winner ~31L-96882

Prize winners can easily claim their prize value within 30 days. If the prize value is up to ₹5,000 the winners can redeem their prize money from any of the authorize lottery stores. But, if the prize value is above than that the winners have to reach out to the government lottery department.

Time for a Good Bye now! This was all for the morning Rajshree Lotus session. We’ll be back to you with today’s next session. Stay tuned with us for daily updates of Goa Rajshree lotteries.

Comments 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Rajshree Lotus Morning Lottery Result Goa State Lottery Sambad 21-9-2019 11:55 AM

log in

reset password

Back to
log in