Here comes the 123rd match of the Pro Kabaddi League 2019. In this match, Patna Pirates will fight against Gujarat Fortunegiants. The game will be played today at 8:30 PM according to the Indian Standard Time at Shaheed Vijay Singh Pathik Complex in Greater Noida, UP. It’s just a short span of time that the match will begin. PAT vs GUJ match toss will be placed at 8:25 PM. Both the teams haven’t performed that well. It could be said both are below average.
Before the match preview, let me tell you about the TEAM SQUADs of both the playing teams.
PATNA PIRATES: Pardeep Narwal, Naveen, Jang Kun Lee, Surender Nada, Neeraj Kumar, Hadi Oshtorak, Jaideep, Mahendra Choudhary, Ashish, Ravinder, Vikas Jaglan, Mohit, Mohammad Esmaeil Maghsodlou, Jawahar Dagar, Purna Singh, and Bintu Narwal
- Pradeep Narwal is the best player of the Patna Pirates who has scored 251 points across the league as of now.
- Neeraj Kumar is also a good player with 51 points.
- Hadi Oshtorak, the all-rounder has earned 47 points as of now.
GUJARAT FORTUNE GIANTS: Abhishek, Abolfazl Maghsodloumahali, Lalit Chaudhary, More GB, Sachin Tanwar, Sonu, Amit Kharb, Gurvinder Singh, Harmanjit Singh, Ankit, Parvesh Bhainswal, Sonu Gahlawat, Sumitm, Ruturaj Shivaji Koravi, Sunil Kumar, Pankaj, Rohit Gulia, Mohammad Shazid Hossain, Vinod Kumar
- The captain as well as the all-rounder of the squad, Rohit Gulia has earned a total of 127 points and is one of the best players of the Gujarat Fortunegiants.
- Parvesh Bhainswal who plays in defense has a total of 48 raid points.
PAT VS GUJ PREVIEW:
Patna Pirates is at the 10th position with 41 points on the PKL Points table. Out of the total played matches across this entire league, PAT has won only 6 matches and lost 13 matches. On the other end, we have GUJ which is currently being ranked at 9th spot with 45 points in the points table. It’s quite difficult to predict today’s match-winner as both the teams are of the same level.