The 20th fixture of Group A, ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier Playoff. Today, the Netherlands will play against Singapore. It’s for the first time that the Netherlands will take off against Singapore. Both teams are stronger. It will be an interesting match to watch as both the teams NED and SIN have won their last two consecutive games and will be looking forward today for a hattrick.
To maintain their win streak, the teams will have a tough fight to be fought against each other today. Actually, another important fact is both the teams have been unbeaten so far in this tournament. Well! As of now, it could have been said that both the teams are better than one another.
NED vs SIN MATCH DETAILS:
Series: ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier
Match: Netherlands vs Singapore
Date: Tuesday, 22nd October, 2019
Time: 3:40 PM IST
Venue: ICC Academy, Dubai
NED Win-Loss Ratio: WW
SIN Win-Loss Ratio: WW
Netherlands TEAM SQUAD: Ryan ten Doeschate, Fred Klaassen, Pieter Seelaar (c), Shane Snater, Roelof van der Merwe, Colin Ackermann, Philippe Boissevain, Paul van Meekeren, Timm van der Gugten, Tonny Staal, Ben Cooper, Tobias Visée, Scott Edwards, Brandon Glover, Max O’Dowd
- Max O Dowd and R ten Doeschate are the players with the highest scorers.
- Both have scored a half-century in both the matches and are looking forward to maintaining this spirit.
- Paul van Meekeren is a good choice for the team.
- B Glover and F Klassen have got 4 wickets each in the last played games.
Singapore TEAM SQUAD: Manpreet Singh (wk), Selladore Vijayakumar, Janak Prakash, Rohan Rangarajan, Sidhant Singh, Tim David, Amjad Mahboob (c), Aritra Dutta, Vinoth Baskaran, Navin Param, Aryaman Sunil, Avi Dixit, Rezza Gaznavi, Surendran Chandramohan, Anantha Krishna
- N Param and S Chandramohan have scored a half-century in the last played games.
- Tim David, though he hasn’t performed better he’s undoubtedly a key player for the squad.
- Janak Prakash, Sidhant Singh, Amjad Mahboob and S Vijayakumar have acquired 3 wickets each.