Today’s match of the Chinese Super League will be squared off between Chongqing Lifan and Shanghai Shenhua. The game is scheduled to be played at Olympic Sports Center, China. As of now, CHQ has played a total of 26 games and won only 8 of those. The lost and tied games ratio is 9:9. According to the points table, the team is in the 10th position with 33 points. The team CHQ last had a face-off against Henan Jianye and lost the match by 1-0. If the team wants to survive in this tournament, they have to work smarter in order to increase their winning numbers.
CHQ vs SHN DETAILS:
Date: Friday, 25th October, 2019
Time: 5:05 PM IST
Venue: Chongqing Olympic Sports Center, China
- CHQ pivotal team players are Alan Kardec, Fernandinho, and Adrian Mierzejewski.
- Alan Kardec is the best player for his squad. As of now, he had played a total of 22 games and scored 13 goals.
- Fernandinho, the forward player has played 18 games with 5 goals.
- Adrian Mierzejewski, the Mid Fielder has played 24 games and scored 4 goals.
- Giovanni Moreno, the Mid Fielder of the team has scored 11 goals in this series.
- Kim Shin-Wook is a good defender and scored 9 goals out of 10 played games.
- Odion Ighalo has played a total of 13 games and scored 8 goals. He’s the good choice for his squad.
Chongqing Lifan: Fang Li, Yang Shuai, Luo Hao, Ding Jie, Tang Jiashu, Liu Le, Yuan Mincheng, Dilmurat Mawlanyaz, Liu Bin, Senwen Luo, Jiang Zhe, Feng Jing, Adrian Mierzejewski, Wu Qing, Yin Congyao, Xu Wu, Dong Honglin, Marcinho, Lei Chen, Baxtiyar Pezila, Dong Cao, Huang Jiahao, Zhao Boyuan, Weidong Liu, Alan Kardec, Fernandinho, Tianpeng Wen
Shanghai Shenhua: Shen Jun, Chen Zhao, Li Shuai, Xu Yougang, Jiang Shenglong, Zhu Chenjie, Li Peng, Sun Kai, Li Yunqiu, Kim Shin-Wook, Bsi Jiajun, Fulang Aidi, Yongpo Wang, Giovanni Moreno, Yizhen Wu, Alexander N’Doumbou, Cao Yunding, Wang Weicheng, Wang Haijian, Liu Ruofan, Sun Shilin, Bi JinHao, Odion Ighalo, Zhu Jianrong, Gao Di, Stephan El Shaarawy, Xinli Peng, Zhou Junchen, Li Yang, Cong Zhen
It’s SHN on the opponent’s side today. If we have a look at the team performance, SHN has also played 26 games so far and won 8 games just like its rival CHQ. But their loss and the tied ratio is a bit different. The team has lost 12 games and has 6 drawn matches. According to the points table, SHN is at the 11th position with 30 points. They have played their last game against Dalian Yifang and SHN won the match by a score of 2-1. Both teams are almost at the same level. The only difference is in their points. So, it’s quite difficult to predict today’s match-winner. Both the teams will be giving their best to get this match in their favor.